Basic product information:
Processing method: turning and milling composite precision parts
Product Category: Automotive Precision Parts
Material category: stainless steel precision machining
Surface treatment: natural color
Detailed description of product processing:
The automotive precision parts are made of 4CR13 material, with high material characteristics, high strength, high hardness, and high dimensional precision of the product itself. According to the product structure, the precision machining method of turning and milling is adopted. After precision machining by a CNC lathe, Then go to the CNC machining center for precision processing. In order to ensure that every detail of the product can meet the requirements of the drawing, in the process of precision processing, it is processed with customized special tools;
The product needs to be heat-treated again after CNC precision processing to meet the product's hardness requirements;
Advantages and disadvantages of prototype proofing?
The role of prototype proofing processing is to reflect design thinking, second to exhibition, and third to inspect mold structure. With the emergence of prototypes, the cost of molds is greatly reduced. The role of products in the field of molds is very large. Before, it was very necessary to make a prototype to check the mold drawings.
Prototype model processing methods are divided into: 1. CNC processing; 2. 3D printing; 3. Vacuum complex mold.
The production process of small batch prototype model processing:
1. Original version: You need to make an original version before making the silicone mold, which can be made by cnc processing or 3D printing.
2. Making the silicone mold: After the original is ready, start making the silicone mold. After eight hours of drying, cut the silicone mold and take out the prototype. At this time, the silicone mold is ready.
3. Injection molding: Pour liquid material into the silicone mold and dry it. The service life of the silicone mold is about 10 times.
Advantages of complex model prototype:
1. Low production cost: In the prototype model making industry, vacuum silicone compound molds are often used for small batch copy production.
2. The life of the silicone mold can be copied to produce 10-20 pieces of the same prototype product. 3. Fast speed: general working time: 1-4 hours/piece 4. Standard replication accuracy of the complex mold prototype: ±0.20mm/100mm 5. According to customers It is required to produce products with exquisite appearance according to different colors. 6. It is suitable for trial samples with complex product structure, uniform wall thickness and meeting certain functional requirements. 7. Pouring sample thickness: minimum 0.5mm, best 1.5 mm-5 mm8, the largest casting workpiece: 2000X1200X1000mm complex mold prototype shortcomings:
1. The original sample of the product is needed to make the complex model. The original sample referred to here can be provided by the customer, or it can be the prototype sample that we CNC processed according to the customer’s needs. 2. Large pieces and products with thin wall thickness. When performing vacuum complex mold production, it is necessary to consider whether there is shrinkage, resulting in The product size is too small.
3. Prototype proofing cannot be produced in large quantities, and the cost of a single product is relatively high.