Mobile phone case rear mold
[Processing speed] 50000 rpm
[Delivery cycle] 3-7 days
[Product Process] Ordering, grinder, CNC roughing, heat treatment, CNC finishing, wire cutting, discharge
16 CNC machining centers imported from Germany and Japan can provide customized CNC batch precision machining services for the rear molds of mobile phone cases. The machining precision can reach .005mm, the surface finish can reach Ra0.01μm, the tool diameter can be machined to 0.05mm, the speed can reach 50,000 rpm, and it can process special materials such as mirror and tungsten steel.
Mold design process
1. Basic design ideas:
According to the basic requirements of plastic parts and the process performance of plastics, carefully analyze the manufacturability of plastic parts, correctly determine the molding method and molding process, select the appropriate plastic injection molding machine, and then design the plastic mold.
2. Matters needing attention in design:
1, consider the relationship between the process characteristics of the plastic injection molding machine and the mold design;
2. The rationality, economy, applicability and practical feasibility of the mold structure.
3. The correctness of structure shape and size, feasibility of manufacturing process, material and heat treatment requirements and correctness, view expression, size standard, shape position error and surface roughness and other technical requirements must comply with international standards or national standards.
4. The design should take into account factors such as ease of processing and maintenance, safety and reliability.
5. Considering the actual conditions of production, the design of molds is easy to process and low in cost.
6. For complex molds, consider the use of mechanical processing methods or special processing methods, how to assemble after processing, and have sufficient mold repair allowances after mold trial.
3. Plastic mold design process:
1. Accept the task book:
Generally there are the following three situations:
A: The plastic part drawing and its technical requirements (two-dimensional electronic drawing files, such as AUTOCAD, WORD, etc.) given by the customer. At this time, it is necessary to construct a three-dimensional model (product design work content), and then produce a two-dimensional engineering drawing.
B: The plastic parts drawings and technical requirements (three-dimensional electronic drawing files, such as PROE, UG, SOLIDWORKS, etc.) given by the customer. Just produce a two-dimensional engineering drawing. (For common use cases)
C: Plastic parts samples, prototypes, real objects given by customers. At this time, it is required to process the number of surveying and mapping plastic parts, then build a three-dimensional model, and then produce two-dimensional engineering drawings.
2. Collect, analyze and digest the original data:
A: Analyze plastic parts
A: Clarify the design requirements of plastic parts, understand the materials used in the plastic parts, design requirements, use occasions for plastic parts with complex shapes and high precision requirements, assembly and appearance requirements through the drawings.
B: Analyze the possibility and economy of the molding process of plastic parts
C: Clarify the production batch (production cycle, production efficiency) of plastic parts, generally indicated in the customer order.
D: Calculate the volume and weight of plastic parts.
The above analysis is mainly to select injection equipment, improve equipment utilization, and determine the number of mold cavities and the size of mold feeding cavity.
B: Analyze the plastic molding process: molding method, molding equipment, material model, mold category, etc.
3. Grasp the actual production situation of the manufacturer:
A: The technical level of the factory operators
B: Existing equipment technology of the manufacturer
C: Technical specifications of the molding equipment. The diameter of the positioning ring of the injection machine, the spherical radius and aperture size of the nozzle front end, the maximum injection volume, injection pressure, injection speed, clamping force, the maximum and minimum distance between the fixed side and the movable side , The projection area of the fixed plate and the movable plate, the position and size of the installation screw hole, the adjustable length of the pitch nut of the injection machine, the maximum mold opening stroke, the distance between the injection machine tie rods, the diameter and position of the ejector rod, the ejection stroke, etc. .
D: Ordering and processing methods of mold materials and accessories commonly used by manufacturers (preferably processed in our factory)
4. Determine the mold structure:
General ideal mold structure:
A: Process technical requirements: geometry, dimensional tolerances, surface roughness, etc. meet international standards.
B: Production economy requirements: low cost, high productivity, long mold life, easy processing and manufacturing.
C: Product quality requirements: meet all requirements of customer drawings.