Die-casting mold for medical bed
As long as you pay a little attention to the injection mold process, there will be no problems.
Injection molds need to pay attention to many problems in the production process in order to produce qualified products.
1. In the processing of injection molds, due to the different shrinkage coefficients of various materials, the mold must have a reasonable shrinkage rate.
2. The injection mold must have sufficient rigidity during processing, otherwise it will deform and cause "flash" when the mold is closed and pressure is maintained.
3. The cooling (water passage) during the processing of injection molding production molds is related to factors such as product quality, shape, nature of the plastic enterprise, and pressure holding time.
4. In the processing of injection molds, a reasonable exhaust position and its control amount should be selected. Otherwise, it will lead to plastic injection dissatisfaction and product "lack of materials".
5. Reasonably choose the injection path in the injection mold processing, so that the materials can reach everywhere evenly (the runners are equal), and there is enough reserve to ensure that the plastic is supplied during the shrinking process.