What are the process arrangements for mold processing?
Mold processing process arrangement
(1) Bottom surface processing, guaranteed processing capacity;
(2) Alignment of casting blank datum, 2D and 3D surface allowance inspection;
(3) 2D, 3D profile rough machining, non-installation non-working plane machining (including safety platform surface, buffer mounting surface, pressure plate plane, side reference surface);
(4) Before semi-finish machining, the side reference surface is aligned to ensure accuracy;
(5) Semi-finishing 2D, 3D surface, finishing all kinds of installation working surfaces (including limit block installation surface and contact surface, insert block installation surface and backside, punch installation surface, waste cutter installation surface and backing The back surface, spring mounting surface and contact surface, various stroke limit working surfaces, inclined wedge mounting surface and backside), semi-finishing various guiding surfaces and guiding holes, leaving a margin for finishing process reference holes and height reference surfaces, and Record data;
(6) Inspection and review of processing accuracy;
(7) Fitter inlay process;
(8) Before finishing, align the datum surface of the process datum hole and check the insert margin;
(9) Finishing profile 2D, 3D, side punch profile and hole position, finishing process reference hole and height reference, finishing guide surface and guide hole;
(10) Inspection and review of machining accuracy.