What should be done in the manufacturing process to improve the quality of plastic molds?
The injection molding of the vehicle shell is a very complex process. From the initial design, processing, assembly, debugging and other steps to the final actual use, the impact of each process on the quality of the plastic mold must be considered during the entire life cycle. , Every detail must be in place, so as to improve the quality of the final plastic mold.
1. Choose a good casting material. The quality of the material directly affects the quality of the plastic mold. It is very important to choose a material with good performance and good heat resistance, so that the product produced is the best.
2. The design of plastic molds must be scientific and reasonable. For technical researchers, if they want to design products that meet the current market needs, they must be designed reasonably and use standard mold structures to complete the advantages and disadvantages of mold parts. Standard implementation of mold structure usability and technical processability.
3. Perfect quenching process. For plastic molds, the quenching process is indispensable. The quenching steps must be operated correctly. If a step is incorrectly operated, it will cause quality problems in the produced molds, resulting in failure of the plastic molds. Use or shorten the service life.
4. Mold assembly: Plastic mold assembly is just like assembling a machine. Every component and every screw must not be wrong, otherwise the consequences will be very serious. From the slightest to the product defect, it affects the production, and the other is to completely damage the mold and cause scrap. Therefore, the assembly work must be very meticulous. Pay special attention to the cleaning of the mold during the assembly process, especially the waterway and screw holes, and the iron filings inside must be blown out.
5. Mold maintenance: Mold maintenance is mainly maintenance and maintenance during the production process. Every time the mold is used, a comprehensive maintenance must be carried out, especially the rust prevention of the forming part and the rust prevention of the main moving parts. Because the mold needs to receive water during the production process, it may sleep on the mold during the installation or disassembly process, so you must ensure that the mold is dry, and then brush a layer of oil protection.
For more information, please consult the online customer service of our official website!